Followers

Monday 23 May 2011

Tiring day~~

0n 23rd of May

 Packing up my belongings to Kampar~
u c how many things i have to bring to kampar....nt only my belongings but also my sis...
if all those things are mine.....ppl might tink im "crazy".... ><
sumtimes i reli proud of my daddy...he could pack all those things inside dis small area by himself...*salute*
in my opinion, my dad is reli good in packing things inside the car
while my mum is in refrigerator...so what about me?? i tink is everywhr~~ xD

After a long journey, i've reached Kampar....
i got to carry all d luggage n cooking utensils from ground floor to 2nd floor....damn tired...(●̪•)
luckily my parents n sisters help me out...if nt i sure faint on the spot!!
dis is my new green (my favourite colour) e-bike~~ i named it as "bibi"
my sis say it looks lk caterpillar...> <"
act magic plat is nt included...but i ask 4 it...
★520★meaningful ryte...haha


2 comments:

  1. woi, u think u pindah rumah kah?
    satu kereta all ur stuff, my first time go out study just take cloth n computer nia ler....

    U punya stuff is wat i finish study pindah back home mia qty lol....
    XD

    Guess siapa saya? muahaha correct no price XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. compare ur caterpillar with my bleuii bibi..ofcoz mine 1 nicer..haha XD

    ReplyDelete