Followers

Sunday 22 May 2011

outing wit beloved sisters~~ (*^ヮ^*)

22th 0f M@y


dis is my..........mum's sunglass...nt mine..><
i asked my sis to snap a pict of mine...
kinda cacat la my finger...== my sis (the photographer) didnt tel me dat...
i duno she purposely duwan tel me or she reli didnt c it...lol...
but shud b very obvious werd...aiyo!!
but nvm la...juz ignore it...

after dropping off my parents...v had some arguements in car regarding to which place we wanted to hav our dinner...
i said i wanted to go "gate cafe"...but my eldest sis say wana go "la promise"
AND the final decision is "la promise"...i lose to my sis...but actually i "rang" my sis nia...abo sure at "gate cafe" jor...xD
  b4 v went to "la promise"..v went to buy hairband and all those girlish stuff at "MR.DIY"...
at dat time...v had a scary moment when my sis did something clever but notty...i'll keep it as secret...
At "la promise" v had ordered orange banana juice...

Healthy drink...><

sounds geli but nice le...muz try it o..dis drink nt lk d others cafe which does not contain any piece of pure fruits inside...but dis DOES....it hav some pieces of banana...so yummy~~


for d main course i chose "chicken chop with potato gravy" ◕﹃◕
from here...it looks like melted cheese all over d grilled chicken..
it proved dat i made a right choice...it's so delicious...omg...feel like licking d plate after finishing it...><"

after dat v went to buy my BELATED bdae present at Taiping Sentral...
while walking around...i saw a shop selling those beautiful n yet shiny ring...
i felt i took about 15 minutes to choose which one i want...and dis is it..

zig zag ring....woohoo~~
my sis chose dis 4 me...and it reli suits me...^^

dis is another present...nice yeah...i like dis very much~~
it hav some Paris "smell" bcoz of its parsie cat pattern...
reli reli appreciate those presents i received...thx alot ya my beloved sis!!! (choco)

1 comment:

  1. lolx...1st..i did asked whr to dine in kar...anyway thx for follow my decision lar..haha!!!!
    plus...u not oli took 15 mins loo..i think at least got half an hour .. XD
    happy that u love those presents..and very sry about the "superb duper" belated presents XP

    ReplyDelete